Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just another Wednesday.

I was out of my office for 2 days this week because one of our teachers is out and I was covering her class. Everytime I walked by my office, I saw the pile of papers in my inbox grow and grow and grow. I finally got a chance to get back to my desk today and the looming pile of work is a little overwhelming.

Answer: blog!

Today is picture day at school which is the day that all the kids come in their very best clothes and turn into little Tasmanian devils. Seriously, you can put a kid in jeans and a t-shirt and he will still be pristine at the end of the day. Put that same kid in a suit and tie and you'll be scraping clumps of mud off him in 15 minutes flat.

Sometime today, I hope to create and print a new ALLERGY AND SENSITIVITY list, process last week's Point of Service sheets, review the production sheets for October, fill three open positions here, enter our students into the new UISSI program Webkids, and master the Thai language so I can communicate with our new student.

Also, I have to find out today if Rice Krispies are creditable as a breakfast food by the USDA CACFP program. (If you just said "huh?" then, JINX!)

So, I'd better get to work. . . .

2 comments:

Corrine said...

seems like things are really keeping you busy! :D I sure miss ya though! Hope all is well, considering. LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS MORE!!!

The Hathorns said...

You rock, Kimmy-poo.

Funny about the little kids clothes.