Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's put a smile on that face!

I saw the new Batman movie this weekend. It was purty cool.

Some good: several top-notch performances, pretty good special effects, decent script
Some not good: too long (they could have edited 30-45 minutes out, no prob), did not like Maggie Gyllenhaal in this role (surprising because I really like her), very very dark (duh, it's Batman) like nightmare dark

Overall, I really liked it. And that's not just because they were a lotta hunka-hunka guys in it. In fact, let's review:


There was Christian Bale. Mega-hunk, yes? I've had a crush on this guy since I saw him play Laurie in Little Women when I was twelve. Swoon.


















And then, of course, Aaron Eckhart, who is my very favorite living American actor. Sigh.



















And Anthony Michael Hall. That's right, folks. The nerdy kid from Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club has evolved into a The Dead Zone hottie.

















Let's not forget Heath Ledger. He, while maybe not so good-looking in this movie, was still major eye candy.

No comments: