Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My family is actually awesome and kind of rocks my world.

Last week my mom and sister flew out to hang in Salt Lake for a while and my dear little brother tore himself away from texting cute girls and tracking down free pizza to chill with us. We had an excellent time going to Gourmandise (a few times), playing Canasta, shopping until we wanted to die and eating fish tacos.


I'm sorry, but is there anything on this planet that is as satisfying as a good fish taco?

No, there is not.


This picture is called "I will never be as stunningly gorgeous as my little sister and isn't that a bit of a shame?"




This one is called "Mom and her two daughters, and a strange man lurking behind them."



I'm so glad they could come out! We had a blast!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Thanks for hating me and not visiting.