Thursday, October 4, 2007

Cell phone stalker.

So apparently I have a stalker, which is pretty cool. I don't often get stalked and I'm fairly excited about this.

This person, hereafter refered to as Stalker, calls me several times each day but hangs up after 10 seconds or so and always hangs up before I can answer it. I've tried calling the number back, but I get Ms. Automated-Voice who tells me the number is no longer in service.

The number is area code 954 which, according to anywho.com, is a Ft. Lauderdale, Florida number. I don't think I know anyone in Florida besides my Grandma who very rarely stalks people and only when her soaps aren't on.

In the past 24 hours, I have received 6 phone calls from Stalker. My reflexes are improving because every time my cell rings or someone's cell rings or I hear a noise that sounds like it maybe could be similar to a cell ringing, my hand shoots across my desk to grab said cell. I'm never fast enough, but I've gotten pretty close a few times. I think people walking by my office will think I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown because every time I hear a noise, I basically have an epileptic seizure.


Yeah, I can already tell that I'm not going to be very productive today.

No comments: