Friday, January 30, 2009

Art Lesson

My roommate, Liz Frampton, has an interest in photography and several of her pictures are framed and hanging in our living room. One night, as I was scrambling for my checkbook, I invited the Pizza Hut guy in out of the cold. He rocked on his heels in the entryway as he peered around our home.

“This is a nice place you got here, ma’am,” pizza guy says.
“Oh, thanks,” I respond.
“I like all these pictures you’ve got up,” he continues.
“Yeah?” I say, “You know, they’re all Frampton originals.”
“Whoa,” he mutters wide-eyed, clearly impressed.

I don’t know if anyone thinks this is as funny as I do.

3 comments:

Dale said...

It got a chuckle out of me.

Kristen said...

Maybe he thought you meant Peter Frampton, the 70s rocker.

Lizzy said...

he thought it was about me! :) Thanks for the props Kimmo, you rock!