Monday, April 11, 2011

Do you ever try to be cool?

I tried to be cool today.





It did not actually work out.


It started with me walking into Subway today in my cute new flats and gray cardigan (and you know how I am when I'm in my gray cardigan--I could rule the world in this cardigan), keys and bracelet jangling, oversized sunglasses perched on my head, purple Blackberry clutched in my hand, turquoise purse slung over my shoulder, fat Dostoyevsky paperback tucked under my arm (cause I'm smart and all) . . . . and I thought, "Man! I bet I look cool right now!" (<----- does not happen often)

And it ended with me knocking over a cardboard display and being chased out into the parking lot by a Subway sandwich artist because I accidentally grabbed some lady's sandwich along with my own as I was walking out.


Because I am most sincerely cool.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can just picture your being chased out by a Subway sandwich.

Lauren said...

Love it!

Becca's Blog said...

Haaaaaaa Kim you kill me! I love the image of your coolness crashing all around you in Subway.

Don't worry Kim, you'll get it back!

Kristen said...

I bet you looked cool those first five seconds.