Friday, August 26, 2011

And now for something serious. Ha! Just kidding! This one is ridiculous, too.

I usually make it a point not to talk about gentlemen friends* here because that's kind of personal and I never overshare on the blog.


(crickets)


Um, yeah, except there's this boy, you know what I'm saying? And I, well folks, I got it bad for this boy. Because this boy is a dreamboat. A real-life Adonis.



 (Not appropriate, Kim.)



But you want to know something mind-boggling? He is a grown-up. Not like a should-be-grown-up-by-now-and-therefore-does-marginally-adultlike-things-occasionally grown-up (and we don't know anyone like that, do we?), but like a real, live grown-up. He's got prospects. He's bona fide.**


And guess what you do when you're in a Grown-Up Relationship?
-talk about stuff
-share a donut
-smooch
-never, ever tell him that you think sandwiches are "fancy food"
-hit him with a pillow
-embarrass him in front of his step-mom
-other stuff too


Also, did I tell you that he pinched my bottom the other day?

(That's how you know it's true love.)
 
And then I giggled like a madwoman because, I mean, what would you have done?



(Yes, that is an example of an overshare. Thank you for playing.)


The end.


*Unless it is hysterical.

**Please tell me you get that reference. (You have to imagine me saying it in a Southern accent.)

2 comments:

Corrine said...

I love your guts and can't wait to meet this grown-up boy of yours!!! ;)

Beerman said...

got the O'Brother reference... he's a suitor.