Tuesday, May 24, 2011

These are the things that make me say "What the crap, man?"

Last night I was flipping back and forth between the Mavs/Thunder game and The Bachelorette and all I can say is "What the crap, man?"

So, guy who got drunk on the couch halfway through the cocktail party, what the crap?

And, Mavericks, are we not getting rebounds anymore? What the crap?

Hey, guy wearing the creepy Batman mask so you can "connect on a deeper level," what the crap?

Oh, and ref who called the foul on Terry when Westbrook clearly tripped over his own feet, what the crap?

And, ABC, really? Are you really sure the majority of these contestants are straight? What the crap, unbuttoned-shirt guy?

Dear Dirk, what the crap? I mean that in a good way. It's not even funny how you move on the court. You rock my world. Seriously. What. the. crap.



2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I forgot to set the DVR last night for The Bachelorette. Clearly, I missed some amazing love connections.

Lauren said...

Loving the Mavs right now!

What the crap!