Saturday, February 23, 2008

Maddie-bug


This is Madeline, my favorite niece. She is just the cutest little girl I've ever seen. (No, I'm not just saying that because she looks like me.) I don't get to see this girl very often, but her mommy keeps me updated with pictures as often as possible. They came out to visit for Christmas and it was so fun! Maddie told me that I was her favorite aunt and if she had her way, she would spend more time out here. I have a picture of her in my office at work and whenever I get frustrated with the world, I just look at that sweet little face. Love you, babe!!!

2 comments:

The Hathorns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hathorns said...

I love this picture!! It was good talking to you the other day and yesterday, well I guess yesterday was the other day too. Hope you had a good time at the multi-cultural night! Maddie wanted to tell you something too, "Bummgruff."