Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bedroom Quandry

I'm thinking of buying new bedding.

BUT:

If I buy new bedding, I'll have to buy new sheets.

And if I buy new sheets, I'll have to get new curtains.

And if I get new curtains I'll have to repaint the walls.

And if I repaint the walls, I'll have to move all my stuff downstairs.

And if I have to move all my stuff downstairs, I'll need some big strong guys to help me.

And if I get help from big strong guys, I'll need to show my appreciation by having them over for dinner.

And if I have them over for dinner, I'll have to cook something amazing.

And I just don't feel like cooking right now.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love the way you think.

Karen said...

Your life is so difficult! P.S. What happened in 1998 that made you classy?

Kim said...

Didn't I tell you that story, Karen? Remember the Coke down the shirt . . . I swear I told you.

Molly Hickcox said...

You. Are. HILARIOUS.

Lizzy said...

who are these beefy boys you know? You should get in the mood to cook cause it's time to paint!!