Friday, April 10, 2009

The Great Andrew

My youngest-save-two and oldest-save-three brother is Andrew Cole Raynor. Andrew is eleven and pretty awesome (bless me, takes after his big sis). I hope the other siblings won't be upset when I say that Andrew is the funniest Raynor. By far. This kid is a riot. He likes lots of things, including:
PIZZA,

SPORTS,

ME,
THE BEACH,
LAUGHING AT HIS ELDER SISTER'S ANTICS,
(Let's face it, though. She's pretty hilarious.)
AND MAKING BUNNY EARS ON ME.
I, on the other hand, enjoy having a double chin. Hubba-hubba! Ow,ow!

Andrew, you are the cat's meow. I'm so happy to be your sister.

P.S. When I talked to you on the phone on Tuesday I totally heard you fart even though you denied it and, dude, that was gross.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Nephews are awesome.

And where has my Kim gone? My blog has been mysteriously Kim free lately.

Amy Brinton said...

Do all the Raynors get a chance to be sibling of the week on your blog? If so, I have some totally cute pictures of me that I can send you on my turn.

Kim said...

Yep. You are, unfortunately, going to have to wait a while because I'm going in reverse age order.