Monday, April 27, 2009

First Impressions

I met a woman the other day and within ten minutes of being introduced I had:

1. suggested she have a cage-fight with another girl and

2. told her about that time I went cow-tipping on a date and ended up making out with the guy in the back of his truck.


Basically, I don't know where the "appropriate conversation topic" line is. Oh, Miss Manners, what you must think of me! (Guys, I love Miss Manners. Perhaps a little too much. Actually, not "perhaps." Really, too much.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better way to kick off a life long friendship than suggesting that other person get into the cage and battle it out!

All of my best friendships are based on a mutual love for and support of cage fighting. :)

As for the cow-tipping/making out story..dont those two go hand in hand anyway?

There is something about pranks that just amps up those hormones.

I once tp'd the bishops house and then went to 2nd base on the ride home. See, you arent the only one!

Lauren said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only one who over-shares with people. Just ask me about my birthing experience and I will tell you way too much about my body and its functions...

Kim said...

Okay you two, these are best comments I've ever received.

Laying on my bed, laughing hysterically. What my neighbors must think . . .