Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I usually don't go into much detail about my faith on this ol' blog but on this Easter morning, you'll have to forgive me going all Mormony on you.

I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Savior of the world. I know that He lived and died that we all might live again. Christ is the embodiment of love and compassion and kindness. He knows us and He loves us. He is my day and my night, my whole world. I am nothing, nothing without my Redeemer. Wishing you all a wonderful Easter!



Not into Jesus? That's okay. Here's a horrifying website to look at instead. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my, you make me laugh. Not into Jesus. Hahaha.

Happy Easter, Kim. Oh, and I am into Jesus.

Dale said...

I'm totally into Jesus but that horrifying website features things like Deep Fried Banana Splits, chicken and waffles, and Toad In The Hole. I think I could be into that stuff too.

mmmmm waffles....